Senior Deployment Specialist
Joseph Ginstmark is a true it-professional combining the highest skillevels with the humbleness of a true northener.
Joseph has a unique capability in learning new about technology and how to adapt it to fit business needs, this combined with a big portion of curiousness has over the years given Joseph a rare skillset. His focus have the last years been on end computer deployment, not only for windows based platforms but also for Apple based units. Joseph is GetIT Nordic’s deployement specialist, ceritfied in both SCCM, Intune and JAMF.
2018 - Present
• Took lead and implemented MDM (Mobile Device Management) software, Jamf, to manage and secure Mac, iPad and iPhones.
• Integrated Intune with Jamf in order to enable Conditional Access for OneDrive.
• Implemented scripts to solve complex solutions regarding end user experiences during employments and inventory.
• The go-to person to ask for help and advice for more complex tasks.
Configuration Manager Specialist/Owner SCCM platform
Getinge Group AB
2016 - 2018
• Consultant for a large global enterprise Med Tech Company, Getinge Group AB, (15,000+ clients).
• Responsible for the SCCM-platform
• Responsible for education of 2nd/3rd line support on SCCM Troubleshooting in Europe and US
• Performed disaster recovery of SCCM in order to to be able to upgrade from SCCM 2012 to SCCM 1606
• Daily work with daily design and administrative SCCM-tasks such as System Upgrades, migration and in-place upgrades.
Getinge Group AB
2014 - 2016
• Started as a server technichian working with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012. Worked a lot with VMware and Veeam. Managed Day-to-Day task such as backups, installation and migrations
• Promted quickly to the SCCM team working as a technichan. Started with helping out verifying new computer models that were
introduced. He quickly moved on to more complex tasks regarding the whole platform.
MSP IT Consulant
2011 - 2014
• Deployed customer sites. OffSite/OnSite support. Building and creating virtual envirorments including VMWare ESXi 4.x.
• Worked with Clavister Firewalls.
• Hosting customers websites and email.
• Took lead on implementing a new envirorment for a school using Windows MDT.
• Working with Clavister firewalls, System Center products such as DPM, VMM and SCOM.
2001 - 2011
• Started as 1st line support technician for Microsoft, got promoted to 2nd line.
• Moved to Dublin to work for the Professional Support Services - Microsoft
• Worked on Malta for a betting company as inhouse tech.
Skills & expertise
PowerShell, SQL, CSharp, Bash, VBSCript, Git
Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016, Linux, VMware, MacOS
System Center Configuration Manager 2007/2012/Current Branch, MDT
VMware 5.x-6.5, Hyper-V, SCVMM,
Certificates & Education
Jamf Certified Casper Technician Certificate JAMF CCT Jul. 2019 – Present
Administrering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Certificate EXAM 696 Oct. 2017 – Present
Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications Certificate EXAM 695 Oct. 2017 – Present
ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT (ITILF) Mar. 2017 - Present
- #Windows 7
- #Windows 10
- #Windows Server
- #Active Directory
- #Office 365
- #Windows AutoPilot
About GetIT Nordic
GetIT Nordic is a consulting and advisory company that started in 2012 by Alfred Ström. We have operations in Sweden and Norway, with its head office in Gothenburg. We assist our customers with advice and delivery of projects to improve efficiency and create opportunities to invest in a more efficient manner than has been done historically. Today's IT is extremely agile , therefore GetIT Nordic chosen to be completely disconnected to suppliers when we want to be completely independent and unbiased in our recommendations .
GetIT Nordic has since had a good performance , we are now about 25 employees in Sweden and Norway.
We believe that success does not come out of itself, but through hard work and by giving that little extra. Therefore, the additional involvement is a core value at GetIT Nordic.